Wellcome is the largest and longest established supermarket brand in Hong Kong with an extensive network of over 280 stores. Wellcome is committed to providing one-stop shopping convenience to customers through quality products at competitive prices and friendly service to serve the needs of different customers. We welcome applications from high calibre candidates to join our expanding team.
倉務主管 Operations Supervisor (Warehouse Services)
- Lead and motivate a team of 40-50 warehouse operatives to ensure their productivity levels are maximized through KPI
- Manage day to day warehouse operations and deliver standards to a high level.
- Analyse potential areas and develop continuous improvement plans to achieve smooth DC operations, including but not limited to picking accuracy, on-time completion & operations productivity, etc.
- Ensure the warehouse environment meet the health & safety standard
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Day Shift: 07:00-15:30, 6 days’ work week
- Kwai Chung
- F.5 standard or above
- Minimum 3 years of solid experience in FMCG / Logistics / Supply Chain industry
- Teamwork oriented and able to communicate with people at all levels
- Proactive, responsible and willing to work under pressure
- Knowledge of PC applications and modern warehouse management system
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate available is preferred
You are welcome to proceed to our Resourcing Centre for walk-in interview, appointment is not required.
8/F Saxon Tower, No. 7 Cheung Shun Street, Lai Chi Kok
(Lai Chi Kok MTR exit A)
9:00am to 5:00pm (Lunch break: 12:30pm-1:30pm)
Mondays to Fridays, except public holidays
For enquiries, please WhatsApp to (852) 6092 7062 (https://wa.me/85260927062)
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results