Apply now 介紹朋友
Job no: 531428
Work type: Full time, Part time
Location: Kwai Chung 葵涌
Job posting date:
船務文員 Shipping & Receiving Clerk
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. How we realize this vision is based on our shared humanistic values. These values guide our work and build our inclusive, open and honest culture. It’s all based on a spirit of togetherness and enthusiasm. We work hard, but we have fun doing it. We’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
- You are experienced in being a valuable contributor to shipping activities
- You are able to strike a balance between keeping a good overview and paying good attention to detail proven service mindset
- You are self-reliant and motivated with proven ability to work as part a team as well as independently.
- You are able to ensure integrity of the systems, guidelines and documents
- You have good analytical and numerical skill
- You have Higher Diploma or above in Logistics, Supply Chain Management or other relevant education
- You have 1 years logistics, shipping or supply chain related working experience, fresh graduates are also welcomed
- We also welcome part time candidate for this role
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Secure an efficient and precise range management process to maintain a good stock structure
- Coordinate with relevant parties for shipment handling such as Haulage Contractor, Shipping Companies etc.
- Provides related documents to Goods flow team for devanning processes
- Prepare delivery orders, invoice and any other documents for update inventory
- Ensure that all transactions are correctly recorded in database in timely basis
- Handling and storage related shipping documents, reports and import / export declaration
- Prepare the claim reports for surplus / shortage in shipment if any
- Answer the inquires from different parties about the shipment status
- Annual Fixed Bonus, 17 days Public Holiday, Paid Leave (Paid Annual Leave, 14 weeks Maternity Leave, 5 days Paternity Leave, 1 week Marriage Leave), Free Shuttle Bus, Employee Medical Coverage, Non-Contributory Retirement Plan, Staff Purchase Discount, Birthday Coupon, Referral Bonus, Excellent Career Path
Kindly contact 3920 4926 for any Queries.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department. Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results