WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. How we realize this vision is based on our shared humanistic values. These values guide our work and build our inclusive, open and honest culture. It’s all based on a spirit of togetherness and enthusiasm. We work hard, but we have fun doing it. We’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
- You have experience of working in innovation focused environment
- You have experience in "leading in the unknown"
- You have deep understanding and proven experience working with change management
- You have deep understanding and proven experience working in agile way
- You have confirmed experience in leading in marketing and/or internal communication
- You have experience as negotiator
- You have confirmed user research experience
- You are fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- You have work experience in agile organizations
- You have proven experience working in design thinking projects
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Securing high standard of Innovation & Transformation administration work.
- Documenting and evaluating initiatives and activities.
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact.
- Coordinating key innovative activities to secure speed, agility, transparency, and outcome.
- Support internal and external events organization.
- Be an active player in driving an open and agile climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
- Build the future for the company. Be responsible for developing new business models and value propositions for the company’s future growth.
Annual Fixed Bonus, 5-Day Work Week, 17 days Public Holiday, Paid Leave (Paid Annual Leave, 14 weeks Maternity Leave, 5 days Paternity Leave, 1 week Marriage Leave), Employee Medical Coverage, Non-Contributory Retirement Plan, Staff Purchase Discount, Birthday Coupon, Referral Bonus, Excellent Career Path
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department. Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.