Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.
Assistant Manager, Business Analytics
Is this your next challenge in data analyse?
The challenge is to:
- Provide complete, accurate and timely management reporting and business insights to senior management
- Support in conducting weekly / monthly business reviews and producing presentation for management
- Support the budget and forecasting process including planning, budgeting and forecasting of sales, margins and working capital
- Responsible for providing enhanced commercial reporting and insights of key KPIs, including deep dive root cause analysis, identify cost savings opportunities
- Provide analytical support to other functions as requested
- Support financial and strategic projects as requested
- Lead and initiate enhancements to reporting and insight generation
Do you have experience in budget and forecasting?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance / Engineering / Statistics / Computer Science / Data Science
- 5+ years relevant experience, with experience in FMCG industry being highly preferred
- Be able to work well as a team and independently
- Able to work under pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong stakeholder and time management skills
- Strong Excel and Powerpoint knowledge is a must
- Knowledge in SQL, VBA, Python, R and/or Tableau would be advantageous
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral