Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.
藥劑師 Relief Pharmacist
The best way to deliver caring customer experience is with our professional pharmacist team. To cope with our continuous growth and expansion, we welcome candidates who are HK registered pharmacist or candidates who are awaiting confirmation of registration certificate from Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong. A comprehensive training program is provided to all newly recruited members. Apart from performing Pharmacist role, you will also be the shop-in-charge to monitor the store operations, we are seeking for high caliber professionals for below positions.
Is this your next challenge in Retail Operations?
- To provide professional health counseling service to our customers
- To provide information about knowledge of medications
- To assist Store Manager in monitoring store operations
- To extend the expertise on pharmacist in community
Do you have experience in retail store operations and transformation?
- Degree holder in Pharmacy
- A holder of Pharmacist Certificate of Registration and a valid Annual Practising Certificate issued by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board of Hong Kong.
- Independent, self-motivated and customer focused
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in English and Chinese
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral