Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.
見習經理 Store Manager Trainee
- As a Mannings Store Manager Trainee, you will be responsible to assist Store Manager to oversee the daily store operations, including cost control, stock and people management, customer service, etc.
- We will offer you a comprehensive on the job training, including basic store management, retail operations knowledge, customer service and leadership skills.
- After successfully completing 12 months programme, you will be promoted to Assistant Store Manager
- Diploma or above, 1-2 years retail or relevant experience;
- Proactive, passion for retail;
- Detail minded, friendly and good communication & interpersonal skills
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” or you are welcome to proceed to our Resourcing Centre for walk-in interview (Appointment is not required).
8/F Saxon Tower, No. 7 Cheung Shun Street, Lai Chi Kok
(Lai Chi Kok MTR exit A)
9:00am to 5:00pm (Lunch break: 12:30pm-1:30pm)
Mondays to Fridays, except public holidays
For enquiries, please call recruitment hotline 2299 8150 or WhatsApp to (852) 6897 5922 (https://wa.me/85268975922).
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral