DFI Retail Group (the ‘Group’) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 31st December 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,200 outlets and employed some 230,000 people. The Group had total annual sales in 2021 exceeding US$27 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a primary listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Accountant - General Ledger (GL)
Is this your next challenge in General Ledger?
• Support daily operations for Accounting Services Team on financial accounting functions for the business units within Hong Kong and Macau
• Participate in month-end closing, e.g. preparation of journals, account analysis and reconciliations
• Handle rental payment for the business units
• Timely and accurate preparation of monthly financial reporting and variance analysis
• Assist in continuous improvement of accounting process and procedures
• Support the annual audit and year-end process, and other ad hoc projects as required
Do you have experience in Finance and Accounting?
• University graduate with a degree in in Accounting, Finance or a related discipline
• Qualified member of HKICPA or equivalent preferred
• Minimum 3 years of experience in auditing or accounting
• Proactive, ability to work independently in a fast paced and evolving environment
• Demonstrated ability to interact and communicate effectively at all levels
• Experienced user of MS Excel and accounting software / ERP system, preferably SAP
• Good command of written and verbal English and Chinese
• Candidate with less experience will be considered as Accountant
If you have the right skills and experience, this is an opportunity to build your career with Pan Asia’s leading retailer.