Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.
Assistant Category Manager
Is this your next challenge in merchandising (Focus is eCom)?
The challenge is to:
- Drive sales and margin by range review, promotion planning, and sourcing new products in order to achieve of business targets and KPIs
- Execute and evaluate merchandising activities with actions to bring excitement to customers by sourcing up-to-trend products
- Liaise with suppliers from product sourcing and manage relationships with suppliers for long term strategic partnership
- Work closely with internal parties on stock planning and maintain optimal stock; plan for seasonal buying is needed
- Ensure healthy stock level by good promotion plan and stock management
- Responsible for a portfolio of Own Brands in multi-categories across Health Care, Beauty Care, Personal Care, Baby Care and to develop and identify online business opportunity
- Collaborate with Ops Team on the execution of different promotion campaigns and to ensure our website and offers are updated timely and accurately
Do you have experience in category management?
- University graduate
- At least 5 years solid experience in Beauty and Health merchandising, category management, or e-Commerce (Tmall/JD/wechat online shopping platforms) and retail industry
- With preferred category management experience in Health Care, OTC, Personal Care, Beauty Care
- Communication in both English and Putonghua is needed
- Good market sense and able to work in fast pace environment
- Strong influencing, negotiation and communication skills, sensitive to numbers
- Solid analytical skills; able to work independently as well as under pressure
- MS Office, Word, Excel(must), Power Point
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Category Officer - eCommerce
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral