Mannings is the leading health and beauty chain in Hong Kong with over 340 stores, territory-wide. Our trusted reputation is based on Mannings’ commitment to improve customer health and personal care, leading to ten consecutive years of being voted “No. 1 Most Preferred Brand” in Hong Kong. Our culture is open and progressive – simply to achieve the best for our customers both externally and internally. Applications are welcomed from high calibre individuals to join our growing team.
Assistant Manager, Business Planning and Innovation
Is this your next challenge in Retail Operations and Business Planning?
- Ensure business and people plans are well thought out, communicated and executed
- Work with data analytic team to enable operations making data-driven business decisions
- Interact with internal departments, Marketing, Commercial, Supply Chain, Human Resources, Learning & Development and Facilities Management teams to effectively implement business driving plan
- Work with multi-function teams and formulate execution plans
- Propose ideas to convert business plans into operation execution plans
- Engage in projects and initiatives to drive changes and continued improvement
- Support Business Planning & Innovation Manager in daily Operations works and Pharmacy business
- Support Store Execution team in project implementation
Do you have experience in Retail Operations?
- Tertiary education or equivalent
- 3-5 years of supervisory experience in the retail, beauty, fashion & apparel or related industries. Preferably in FMCG or health products related business
- Strong experience in retail operations and management
- Sensitive to the commercial market and strong inter-personal skills
- Customer-oriented, mature, results-oriented and able to work independently
- Good analytical minds, strong leadership and people skills
DFI Retail Group is an equal opportunity employer and responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the personal data will be kept and handled confidentially. We will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. The data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Forward job to a friend Internal Referral