Apply now 介紹朋友
Job no: 531307
Work type: 全職
Location: Shatin 沙田
Job posting date:
Key Account Manager
WHY YOU WILL LOVE US
We’re a diverse group of down-to-earth, straightforward people with a passion for home furnishing. We come from all over the world, but we share an inspiring vision: “to create a better everyday life for the many people”. How we realize this vision is based on our shared humanistic values. These values guide our work and build our inclusive, open and honest culture. It’s all based on a spirit of togetherness and enthusiasm. We work hard, but we have fun doing it. We’re always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values.
WHY WE WILL LOVE YOU
- You have experience of working in a customer-focused service industry
- You have the competence to actively target business customers and sell through understanding their needs
- You can cross-sell, up sell and create new products and services.
- You can communicate confidently and clearly
- You can negotiate successful outcomes in a commercial context
- You have strong personal alignment with the IKEA values
- You have strong leadership capabilities and potential
- You are fluent in spoken and written Chinese and English
- You have experience for working in business-to-business
- You are interest in business furnishing
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Actively drive acquisition of new business customers and build up long term relationships with key accounts (B2B, B2B2B, B2B2C)
- Lead negotiations in finalizing terms and pricing for RFPs and other Key Account deals
- Lead the authoring of high quality and timely responses of RFPs, including collaborating with co-workers in other departments for a comprehensive and competitive bid package of product and services
- Provide professional help for stores and other sales channels teams when they meet demanding customers
- Act as a member of the IKEA for Business team and proactively contribute to strategy and tactical/action plan in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Contribute to the building value proposition for business customers by supporting, developing or creating new services, solutions, and products
- Responsible for managing the leads pipeline, measure success rate, follow up and identify improvement areas
- Actively build IKEA for Business co-workers B2B sales competences as coach, mentor or trainer
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact
TOGETHER AS A TEAM
- To develop IKEA for Business sales in an efficient and effective way in all media in order to attract more business customers to come more often and buy more. The main responsibilities are developing and executing sales and marketing strategies, selling the IKEA way and people development. To ensure an enjoyable, convenient and successful shopping and buying experience for business customers in all touch points with IB, which lead to increased sales and sustained long-term profitability. The overall purpose is to make business customers feel that IKEA caters for their needs.
Annual Fixed Bonus, 5-Day Work Week, 17 days Public Holiday, Paid Leave (Paid Annual Leave, 14 weeks Maternity Leave, 5 days Paternity Leave, 1 week Marriage Leave), Employee Medical Coverage, Non-Contributory Retirement Plan, Staff Purchase Discount, Birthday Coupon, Referral Bonus, Excellent Career Path
Kindly WhatsApp 9438 6523 for any Queries.
Personal data collected will be kept and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment purposes only. It might also be disclosed to our subsidiaries, associates and agencies authorized to process the information for appointment. The Company will retain the applications of candidates not selected for a maximum period of 24 months after the selection process is finalized. Our Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) is available at our career site and can be provided upon request by contacting our Human Resources Department. Applicants not heard from us within six weeks may consider their applications filed for future reference.
To understand more about IKEA, please visit our company website at www.IKEA.com.hk
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results