Job no: 528184
Work type: Full time
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
Job posting date:
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer operating over 6,500 outlets, and employing over 180,000 people across 11 countries. Dairy Farm’s total annual sales exceeded US$17 billion and has a customer base of over 1 billion consumers across its highly diversified businesses. The Group operates supermarkets, health and beauty stores, convenience stores, home furnishings stores and restaurants under well known brands ranging from Wellcome and Mannings, to 7-Eleven, and IKEA. With such a broad offering and wide geographic reach, we welcome applications from candidates with a passion for retail, and a pioneering spirit to join our expanding team.
Finance Business Partner, HR
- Be the trusted finance partner for the HR leadership team.
- Be responsible for turning HR payroll and headcount data into actionable insights.
- Manage above store (overhead) labour costs budgeting and forecasting processes across Dairy Farm.
- Support store labour cost modelling and budgeting process.
- Build, validate and track business cases with (material) labour cost components.
- Support on ad-hoc projects
- Bachelor/Master degree in Accounting or Finance, or related discipline
- A Chartered Accountant
- At least 8 years of relevant experience in assurance (audit) or financial planning and reporting
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and able to work in a complex and fast paced environment
- Good interpersonal skill and communicate well with various departments in the organization
- Fluent in English is essential
Dairy Farm is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to Dairy Farm is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website http://www.dairyfarmgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be kept and handled
confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment purposes only. We will retain the
applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. A copy of our
Refer to a friend Back to search results