Job no: 528249
Work type: Full time
Location: Quarry Bay 鰂魚涌
Job posting date:
Dairy Farm is a leading pan-Asian retailer operating over 6,500 outlets, and employing over 180,000 people across 11 countries. Dairy Farm’s total annual sales exceeded US$17 billion and has a customer base of over 1 billion consumers across its highly diversified businesses. The Group operates supermarkets, health and beauty stores, convenience stores, home furnishings stores and restaurants under well known brands ranging from Wellcome and Mannings, to 7-Eleven, and IKEA. With such a broad offering and wide geographic reach, we welcome applications from candidates with a passion for retail, and a pioneering spirit to join our expanding team.
Product Line Manager (Buy/Move/Sell)
- Manage the product life cycle:
- Evaluate business processes, anticipating requirements, uncovering areas for improvement, and developing and implementing solutions.
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and developing optimization strategies.
- Conduct meetings and presentations to share ideas and findings.
- Perform requirements analysis.
- Allocate resources and maintaining cost efficiency.
- Ensure solutions meet business needs and requirements.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Manage competing resources and priorities.
- Work with the CoE App Development & Support project manager, helping to plan the project, provide guidance, and monitor the project results.
- Product line Ideation/innovation:
- Stay up-to-date on the latest process and IT advancements to automate and modernize systems
- Understand, articulate, capture business problems and market trends
- Collect information on/propose new solution ideas, analyse and help evaluating these ideas
- Generate business cases for product extensions and product enhancements
- Product Line Portfolio & Strategy:
- Regular analyze and rationalize the Product Line Portfolio
- Develop and annually review with product line peers the 3 year Merchandising roadmap based on Business and IT strategy.
- Establish an annual joint business plan with key business stakeholders
- Communicate Product Line plans & strategy with management to obtain required management support and resources.
- Communicate Product Plans & Strategy with the broader IT community to assure understanding and obtain consensus where necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Business Administration, or related discipline
- Minimum 8 yrs experience in FMCG, Retail Industries
- SME in Retail or at least one of the 3 merchandising business domains (Buy, Move, Sell)
- Solid experience with Agile concepts is preferred
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment with continuous challenges
- Strong functional, organizational and communication skills, with a proven ability to effectively meet deadlines and milestones
- Demonstrated ability to work on and lead complex issues through closure, through analysis of situations, based on data and facts
- Proven leadership skills, able to work both independently as well as a good team player
- Innovative in meeting overall goals of the product line
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Able to speak Mandarin and another language within Dairy Farm geographic area of operation is a plus
Dairy Farm is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to Dairy Farm is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website http://www.dairyfarmgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be kept and handled
confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment purposes only. We will retain the
applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. A copy of our
Refer to a friend Back to search results