DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,000 outlets and employed some 230,000 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Reward Analyst (Strong in Excel Preferred, Fresh Graduate Welcome)
The incumbent will provide specialist support to the Group Reward team by analyzing, modelling and reconciling data. The Group Reward team is responsible for the development and implementation of Total Reward policies and frameworks that directly support the achievement of the overall business and HR strategies across DFI Retail Group.
- Assist with the development and implementation of the Group Reward strategy and principles at all levels and across all divisions and geographies
- Provide technical support to reward projects including job evaluation, market data benchmarking, year-end review and linking of performance and pay
- Work with the Group Reward Manager and HR teams to plan and implement the annual pay & bonus cycle
- Support the planning & delivery of specific compensation & benefits projects such as review of the Group grade structure, benefit programmes and incentive plans
- Coordinate the analysis of metrics/ key performance indicators in order to measure the effectiveness of the reward initiatives and programmes
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management, Statistics, Econometrics or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1 years of relevant reward or compensation & benefits experience; Fresh graduate is also welcome
- Basic understanding of compensation and benefits theory and practice is a plus
- Background in FMCG, retail or a service orientated sector or consulting will be an advantage
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and problem solving ability
- Ability to work with people from different cultural backgrounds
- Experienced user of MS Office especially Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
DFI Retail Group is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results