DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,000 outlets and employed some 230,000 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist/ Talent Acquisition Specialist (Contract until End of Dec 2021)
Reporting to the Resourcing Lead, we are looking for an experienced talent acquisition specialist who will play a key role to oversee the regional and corporate functions recruitment and key CoE projects. The role will strive to be a business enabler through designing and executing a holistic recruiting strategy to identify top talent in the market.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver leading edge resourcing initiatives and processes to ensure the business attracts, recruits the best available talents in the region
- Lead the overall recruitment delivery of the Store Support Center Resourcing Team
- Drive the continuous optimization of resourcing efficiency and leverage best practice to DF resourcing community
- Work in partnership with functional leaders to identify and engage 'right' candidates
- Act as the brand ambassador and catalyst to manage the full spectrum of recruitment function from building employer value proposition, creating excellent candidate experience to delivering unparalleled onboarding experience of new hires
- Play an active role in supporting the Organization’s transformation journey through driving best-in-class talent acquisition strategy to support business objectives
- Build and maintain collaborative and professional partnerships with HR colleagues, managers and other key stakeholders
- Manage, motivate and develop the team to upgrade recruiters capability and ensure candidates embrace a most positive experience with Dairy Farm
- Utilise technology to improve service delivery and overall candidates' experience
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, or in any relevant discipline
- Solid talent Acquisition/recruitment experiences in multi-national companies or recruitment agency or relevant;
- Well versed with the full-cycle recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing, presenting, offering to on boarding process;
- Analytical and detail oriented. Mature, independent, and able to partner with senior business stakeholders; Demonstrate the ability to influence and persuade at senior business levels
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and development of effective solutions
- Immediately available would be preferred
DFI Retail Group is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results