DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,000 outlets and employed some 230,000 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group's businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Business Process Transformation Manager – Supply Chain
Do you have the passion for Supply Chain and digital transformation?
We are seeking a Business Process Transformation Manager – Supply Chain to define one consistent business process across all our supply chain related functions through one operating model known as the “DFI Way.” This is essential for the execution of our digital retail spine and O2O projects based in Hong Kong including Macau, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei, Cambodia, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We are in the early stages of a 5-year program to deliver new retail technologies in every one of our 10,000+ stores, 42+ distribution centres and 15+ offices across Asia to enable real time O2O e-commerce with our customers. We have multiple countries to be migrated where we need consistent business processes across all the markets, we operate in.
- Responsible for delivering the “DFI Way” process operating model for supply chain. The Business Process Transformation Manager – Supply Chain will serve as the primary point of contact for process building and implementation across supply chain functions. This position will have frequent direct exposure to the business directors, business process owners and subject matter experts across buy (commercial), move (supply chain), sell (retail stores), O2O (e-commerce) and finance.
- Evaluate existing processes to determine best practice across our businesses to achieve operational excellence through business process improvement and sustainable change across our markets.
- Define and implement the one “DFI Way” operating model working closely with our businesses including a common effective warehouse planning, replenishment, and forecasting process.
- Clearly define Warehouse Management System (WMS) and Automatic Ordering processes that will work across health & beauty, foods, and convenience businesses across all markets in Asia.
- Provide thought leadership questioning the status quo on recommending changes to group design. Ability to escalate/influence as required.
- Perform change impact assessments and define training plans to support successful and smooth transition from legacy ways of working to one “DFI Way” operating model.
- Develop strong working relationships across key business stakeholders to shape requirements.
- Collaboration with internal business, IT, program teams and 3rd party vendors to develop a shared understanding of what needs to be delivered and working through challenges.
- Provide support and coaching to others – share experience around retail supply chain best practices.
- Ensure effective knowledge transfer between teams in rolling out the “DFI Way” operating model, including process training with the business whilst working with IT and third parties.
- Understands supply chain master data requirements and reporting needs.
- Creative and willing to drive change including being well-organized and able to work independently.
- Strong experience with supplier auto replenishment, forecasting, warehouse management systems, truck management system including route planning and store automatic ordering processes.
- Demonstrates a strong awareness of the uses of retail technologies within the industry sector and specifically within competitive or associated organisations operating in the same market.
- A minimum of 5-10 years’ experience working in sizable company with a key role in supply chain.
- Strong business and/or systems analysis experience including business process mapping, defining requirements/user stories, solution design and implementation.
- Familiar with managing external vendors and able to communicate with users across all levels.
- Experience working in a highly matrixed organisation.
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua/Mandarin speaking and writing ability is an advantage.