7-Eleven possesses the largest retail store network with over 900 convenience stores in Hong Kong and Macau. Apart from providing quality fresh, fast food and convenient products, the chain provides a wide range of value-added services such as bill payments, mobile cards, ticketing, and pick-up services to meet customers' convenience needs. To cope with our rapid business development, we are inviting energetic and high-caliber individuals to join our team.
Assistant Finance Manager
- Opportunity to join the Business Finance team within a large retail operation with potential for progression
- Developing commentary, analysis and insight based on financial / commercial data to help understand business performance
- Become a key business partner for multiple functions within the business
- Review feasibility studies for store expansion/major refurbishment from business units and offer constructive comments. Recommend viable proposals, aiming to strive for higher success rate, to management for approval. Understanding of country specifics and sharing of best practices across markets are essential to assist business units to build a healthy portfolio.
- Assist in monthly management reporting process and identify trends / issues / opportunities to bring to the attention of the leadership team
- Support on ad hoc analysis/projects related to Group Improvement Programs and Initiatives
- Support and partner to various business functions and Group Finance in aligning budget, forecast and KPI reporting. Coordinate with and support business units throughout the process and consolidate output at regional level
- Facilitate bi-annual risk management reporting. Update templates and provide guidance to assist business units accomplishing the regular risk management review and complying with Group Audit and Risk Management (GARM)’s requirements.
- Handling ad hoc queries from the management team and take charge of ad hoc risk management requests and ensure timely governing of these
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, or related discipline, CPA or equivalent qualification
- Over 5 years of relevant experience in auditing, management accounting, business performance analysis or financial modelling.
- Highly motivated and able to apply judgment to deliver quality and timely output
- Good interpersonal skill with a customer-oriented mindset and able to work independently
- Able to work under pressure, strong learning ability and a team player
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good MS Excel and PowerPoint skills such as pivot tables and charts
DFI Retail Group is responsible for ensuring that all personal information collected from each Candidate presented to DFI Retail Group is used for recruitment purposes only and the data collection process is in accordance with all applicable laws and compliant with the Code of Practice on Human Resource Management.
To find out more about Our Businesses and Our People, please visit our website: www.DFIretailgroup.com
We are an equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be kept and handled
confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment purposes only. We will retain the
applications of candidates not selected for a period of no more than 24 months. A copy of our
Issued by The Dairy Farm Company, Limited
Apply now Refer to a friend Back to search results